The Google Display Advertising Advanced Exam certification is the last step to becoming an individually qualified AdWords professional. This certification designates you as an expert in Google AdWords, and lets your company and clients know that you have a deep understanding of the intricacies of the Google AdWords tool.
This intensive preparation workshop will not only help you pass the Google Display Advertising Advanced Exam, it will give you even more insights about how to create, run and optimize successful display ad campaigns.
Display advertising is generally looked upon as an alternative means of advertising alongside traditional pay per click campaigns. However, it can be a clever way of advertising given the various forms of delivering the ads, to include text, graphics, audio, animation and video and the reach in which the method can deliver.
- Gain knowledge to incorporate display advertising into your current SEM efforts
- Master Google's display ad builder
- Understand how display advertising works
- Create and manage display campaigns
- Gain account optimization skills to drive better results
- Track and report on performance, effectiveness, and return on investment
- Understand how remarketing works alongside display advertising
- Choose and understand the various ad formats
- How to use appropriate bid strategy for Google Display Network and YouTube auction based campaigns
- How to use Display Ad Builder to create effective display ads and video ads
I. Display ads on Google Display Network
Display campaigns set up
Optimize and refine
II. Display ads on YouTube
YouTube campaigns set up
Optimize and refine
III. Display and video ads on mobile devices
IV. Display Advanced Exam review and Q&A
V. Take the advanced Google Display Advertising Exam
You may cancel or reschedule up to 21 days prior to the start date of the class at no penalty. For any cancellation or reschedule requests within 21 days, the full course tuition is still due and not eligible for refund. Any paid tuition will be credited towards a future class and must be used within 12 months.
*Partner delivered courses may be subject to different cancellation terms