Obtain Essential Sale Leaseback Transaction Strategies
How confident are you in your ability to guide clients through sale leaseback transactions? Do you have the necessary skills to negotiate purchase and lease agreements, conduct due diligence, and advise on complex tax issues? This step-by-step guide will walk you through the sale leaseback transaction process and highlight critical pitfalls to be avoided. Don't miss this opportunity to refine your sale leaseback transaction skills and provide increased value to your clients - register today!
- Advise your clients on the practical pros and cons of sale leaseback transactions.
- Negotiate purchase agreements and leases that maximize benefits for your clients.
- Obtain essential strategies to mitigate IRS scrutiny of sale leaseback transactions.
Session times: 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm Eastern
Presented by: John E. Berg and Vickie L. Loher
- Sale-Leaseback Transactions vs. Other Financing Options
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Sale Leaseback Transactions
- Due Diligence Essentials: Title, Survey, Environmental and More
- Critical Purchase Agreement Negotiation Strategies
- Negotiating Leases That Protect Your Clients' Best Interests
- Tax and Accounting Issues: Mitigating IRS Scrutiny of Sale-Leaseback Transactions
- Closing the Sale-Leaseback Transaction
- Resolving Post-Closing Issues
This start-to-finish guide on sale leaseback transactions is for attorneys. Real estate professionals, title insurance professionals, accountants and paralegals may also find it useful.