The How to Supervise People Seminar
Fresh Ideas. Proven Techniques. An Unbelievable Day of Supervision Mastery!
The fundamental rules of supervision haven’t changed much, but the circumstances in which supervisors are asked to lead scarcely resemble those of yesterday. But then, we didn’t have to tell you that ... you’re the one living the realities of what it means to be a supervisor in today’s widely diverse, fast-paced, increasingly more difficult workplace. You know the challenges — what you need are answers!
Whatever your supervisory experience, you’ll find that The Complete Course on How to Supervise People is what it says it is: THE COMPLETE COURSE! We cover it all! From bringing employees on board ... to dealing with those you’ve been “stuck” with ... to coaching, training, delivering criticism, handling attendance and performance issues, delegating, and much more!
This training grounds you in the tried-and-true cornerstones of supervising people and teaches you innovative ways to apply them in the not-so-predictable work world where you lead. Bottom line: It provides the ANSWERS YOU NEED to the CHALLENGES YOU FACE!
Is the job of supervisor tough? Yes. Yet, it’s also one of the most important and it’s definitely the pathway to a fulfilling career that can offer tremendous personal rewards for your entire life. Let us help you prepare for the rocky road every supervisor travels, while making the journey less painful and infinitely more successful. Reserve your seat in The Complete Course on How to Supervise People today!
By mastering the skills taught in this seminar, you will:
- Lower turnover costs
- Reduce your stress
- Improve employee accountability
- Improve productivity
- Prevent unnecessary rework
- Create greater job satisfaction
- Avoid legal nightmares
- Enhance your credibility
- Work effectively under pressure
- Motivate employees
- Build trust and respect
- Achieve greater overall success!
- Give reluctant-to-listen employees performance feedback that they’ll really hear
- We’ll show you how to never make another bad hire again!
- Handle extreme tardiness issues and “convenient” or frequent absences with coolheaded authority
- Deal masterfully with people who don’t take you or your role seriously
- Understand why different generations behave the way they do in the workplace … and why that means you might need to modify your leadership style
- Master techniques for getting “lone rangers” to join willingly in team efforts
- Get your boss to understand your challenges … and appreciate all your contributions!
- Delegate with confidence that you know the job will be done right
- Know which HR laws you need to know so you don’t inadvertently step in a legal quagmire
- Build your credibility and influence so you get the respect you need to succeed
- Know which employees need discipline … and when firing is the answer
- Train employees correctly so they know how to do their jobs (and so you’re never again tempted to do theirs!)
- Manage your time and projects with greater ease and less stress
- Give clear, on-target instructions, feedback, and constructive criticism
- Get your people to work collaboratively as a team
- Handle performance appraisals like a seasoned pro!
- Get your high performers to give you even more … and get underperformers to straighten up!
Cancelation Policy: If you cannot attend an event, you may send someone else in your place. If that isn’t an option for you, cancellations received up to five working days before the event are refundable, minus a registration service charge ($10 for one-day events; $25 for multiple-day events). After that, cancellations are subject to the entire seminar fee, which you may apply toward a future seminar. Please note that if you don’t cancel and don’t attend, you are still responsible for payment.