No doubt about it: Individuals with excellent interpersonal skills rise to the top — in their careers, in their organizations and in life!
You’ve probably seen it happen time and again. Take two people with similar skills and knowledge, but one of them has enviable people skills while the other’s interpersonal skills are only mediocre. Which one gets ahead faster and goes further? You know the answer to that one — no contest!
What you may not know is that effective interpersonal skills can be learned — just like any other skill.
It’s true! In fact, many a top professional who appears to be a “born people person” — comfortable and confident in any situation — has taken training to master the interpersonal skills he or she uses to connect so powerfully with others. The ability to build effective professional relationships, to strike up instant rapport, to communicate with tact, and to make a memorable impression are nothing more than a collection of techniques that you can learn and cultivate.
Strengthening Your People Skills in the Workplace is an intensive new workshop that provides you with a one-day way to gain the essential people skills you need to push ahead in your career. No other skill set is as crucial to your professional or personal success! Attend, and you’ll learn how to …
Influence others to your way of thinking
Build immediate rapport with new people
- Gain enthusiasm for your ideas, buy-in for your plans and support when you need it using a concise method for persuasion.
Handle difficult people more effectively with less stress
- Connect with new people quickly, establishing rapport sure to result in solid, long-lasting professional relationships.
Deal confidently with conflict, confrontation and disagreements
- Counteract typical tactics difficult people use, and gain insight into why difficult people behave the way they do.
Pinpoint and eliminate habits and tendencies that hold you back
- Prevent conflict before it happens by confronting others professionally, calmly and tactfully over differences you have.
- Continue to strengthen your people skills long after this workshop is over by recognizing and eliminating self-sabotaging interpersonal habits.
Ask yourself honestly: Are your people skills holding you back professionally? If you’ve read this far in this brochure about strengthening your interpersonal effectiveness, there’s a strong chance that you know all too well that the answer to this question is YES.
So stop struggling with your interpersonal challenges on your own! Make the commitment right now to attend this workshop and get the proven tools and techniques you need to make an immediate, dramatic improvement in the way you work with others. Don’t wait any longer to achieve the career success — and the personal success — you deserve!