Use LLCs to Your Advantage
Limited liability companies can be an advantageous route for business owners. Our experienced faculty have boiled down the key elements of forming and operating LLCs to give you the information you need to make knowledgeable decisions. Take full advantage of LLCs and put them to work for you and your clients - register today!
- Prevent future disagreements by preparing operating agreements that cover all bases.
- Brush up your knowledge of key LLC tax issues.
- Dip into the intricate world of fiduciary powers and duties of members and managers.
- Gain insights on structuring provisions regarding the transfer of membership interests.
Session Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: Jeffrey R. Matsen
- Selecting the LLC as the Proper Business or Investment Entity
- Organizing the LLC
- Tax Issues
- Drafting Limited Liability Company Agreements
- Internal Management and Regulation
- Powers and Duties of Members
- Records, Returns and Reports
- Transfer of Membership Interests
This practical course is designed for attorneys. It may also be of benefit to CPAs, accountants, lenders, tax and corporate practitioners, financial planners, enrolled agents, and paralegals.