Skillfully Handle Motions in Limine
Learn the skills necessary to constructively use motions in limine in civil litigation. This insightful course will guide you through everything you need to know about planning, preparing and creatively using these motions. Don't miss this chance to strengthen your skills - register today!
- Learn valuable tips to develop a plan for timing your motions in limine.
- Explore the applicable procedural rules and law pertaining to these motions.
- Examine key strategies for using a motion in limine to establish admissibility of evidence.
Session Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: Carlton D. Fisher
- Planning Your in Motions in Limine - Timing is Everything
- Establishing Your Goals
- Motions in Limine vs. Summary Judgment
- Preparing the Motions in Limine
- Applicable Procedural Rules and Law
- Establishing Grounds for Granting a Motion in Limine
- Creatively Using Motion in Limine to Exclude Evidence
- Strategies for Using Motion in Limine to Establish Admissibility of Evidence
- Using Motions in Limine for Leverage
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit from attending.