If you handle payroll compliance, beware: As other tax revenue sources dry up, the IRS is hunting down payroll-law violations more aggressively this year. That means intense new scrutiny of your W-2s, 1099s and other payroll tax reporting compliance.
Year-end preparation is the key. And, this year, you're facing the most important new reporting requirements in a generation — reporting employees' health benefits on their W-2s. Plus, it's easy to overlook items that should be reported.
Join us for our timely new webinar and will show you:
- What's changed with W-2s and how you should respond
- 8 steps for completing 1099s that will keep the IRS off your back forever
- 6 ways to manage November and December year-end stress
- The one never-fail strategy for making year-end payroll a non-event
- 7 tips to gaining cooperation from other departments to ensure a smoother year-end process
- Important compliance tips for 2013: up-to-the-minute inflation-adjusted figures, W-2 reporting of employees' health benefits and restrictions on health FSA pretax deferrals. (We'll even look ahead to 2014, when health care reform fully kicks in.)
- And More!
Year-end payroll mistakes can cost a pretty penny … and cause upper management to lose confidence in your payroll department. Don't let that happen!
This 75-minute training session gives you practical, easy-to-understand solutions to the complex issues you'll face in November, December and January. Plus, you'll get answers to your specific questions during our interactive Q&A session.
Never again wonder "Am I doing it right?" Learn how to avoid IRS penalties and comply with confidence.