Fixed Asset Accounting describes every aspect of the accounting for fixed assets under both GAAP and IFRS, illustrates key concepts with numerous examples, and adds review questions and answers to improve your comprehension.
There are also dozens of tips and definitions throughout the text. Fixed Asset Accounting addresses four major fixed asset accounting topics:
- Accounting for fixed Assets
- Special Accounting for Fixed Assets
- Fixed Asset Systems
- Related Topics
This textbook also has an appendix that contains templates for the journal entries in most fixed asset transactions, as well as a comprehensive glossary of asset terms. This course will give you a complete grounding in every respect of the accounting systems needed for fixed assets.
Upon ordering, you will receive the text material via USPS Priority Mail, generally within 3-4 days; overnight delivery is available for an additional charge. This complete CPE course includes:
- Textbook - written by experts in their field and will make a great addition to your personal reference library!
- Interactive Study Guide
- Test Booklet and Answer Sheet
- Log-on instructions for the taking the Certification Exam online.
The test includes 5 True/False or multiple choice questions for each CPE credit offered (for example, a CPE test worth 20 credits would include 100 questions). A score of 70% or better is required to pass this course; there is no limit to the number of times you may take the exam in order to pass.
After you have completed reviewing the text material, you may take your exam in one of two convenient formats:
- Test Booklet/Answer Sheet - read the textbook, record the answers to the test questions on the answer sheet and then return the answer sheet to us. You may either fax it or simply mail it in.
- Online Testing – log in and take your exam in an untimed, online format (the online questions are the same as those in your testing booklet) - your exam will be graded instantly! Most students fill out the answer sheet as they read through the book, and then transfer their answer sheet online.
When you successfully complete the course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion indicating the course title and how many credit hours you earned.
- Students who take the examination online will receive their score instantly. Students who mail/fax in their answer sheet will receive results within 1 business day of receipt of the exam. Certificates are delivered via email within 1 business day of a passing grade.
Program Type: This is an interactive, self-study CPE course.
Program level: Basic
Advanced Preparation: None required
Minimum final examination passing grade: 70%
Maximum time allowed to complete the program: One year from date of purchase
NASBA sponsor number: 109546
QAS sponsor number: 076