Earn Your Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Certification!
CFP 104 reveals effective income tax planning strategies, whether personal or related to an individual's business interests. Topics covered include:
This Course Includes
- Individual income tax calculations and deductions
- Tax characteristics of various business entities
- Trust and estate taxation
- Basis of property and cost recovery
- Property dispositions
- Passive activity losses
- At-risk rules
- Miscellaneous taxes
- Interest on deficiencies and refunds
- Accounting methods
- Accounting periods
- Tax management techniques
About This Course
- Study materials (eBook)
- Core lecture videos
- Instructor eMail access
- Education QBank containing sample exam questions
- Performance Tracker
- Study Planner
- The ability to choose when and where to study*
- Online testing; no need to go to an outside testing facility
This course is part of our "CFP Essential Package
", and can be taken individually or purchased as a bundle at a discounted price.
Each course in our "CFP Essential Package" is designed for candidates who prefer to prepare, study, and practice on their own. This self-study method gives you the freedom to complete all required education courses at your own pace from the comfort of your home or office, and without travel, to help you prepare for and pass the CFP exam.
* You are given 90 days to complete the course, with access beginning the day you make your purchase. All coursework must be completed, submitted, and graded by your instructor before the 90 days of access expires.