Defend Debt Collectors from FDCPA Claims
Debt collectors face an uphill battle every day. The task of recovering debts is a difficult one, and it's becoming even more difficult with the increase in FDCPA claims against debt collectors. Join us as our experienced faculty share tips and strategies for staying in compliance, preventing claims, and developing solid defenses. Register today!
- Develop a risk management strategy.
- Use effective defenses and counterclaims.
- Gain the use of powerful settlement strategies and techniques.
Session Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Eastern
Presented by: Ernest H. Kohlmyer
- Current Trends in FDCPA Litigation
- Why Debt Collectors Should Have a Risk Management Strategy in Anticipation of Lawsuits and What it Should Look Like
- Vital First Steps After Receiving the Summons and Complaint
- Tips for Efficient Discovery: What to Look for and Where to Find it
- When to Attempt to Have the Case Dismissed through a Motion for Summary Judgment
- Developing and Using Effective Defenses and Counterclaims
- Powerful Settlement Strategies and Techniques
This course is designed for attorneys. Paralegals and debt collectors may also benefit.