Skillfully Handle Business Acquisitions
Whether your client is the buyer or the seller, being knowledgeable of the acquisition process is a must. In this focused legal program, you will gain cutting-edge due diligence techniques, learn how to determine which tax structures are most beneficial and much more. Register today!
- Learn effective preparation methods for both the business and shareholders.
- Gain a clear understanding of the tax liabilities that may impact your client.
- Master the skill of structuring purchase agreements, including stock and asset purchase agreements.
Session Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: Brian L. Harr
- Preparing the Business and Shareholder for a Sale
- Structuring to Reduce Tax Liabilities
- Engaging a Business Broker
- Pro Active Due Diligence
- Asset Purchase Agreement vs. Stock Purchase Agreement
- Representation, Warranties and Covenants
This course is designed for attorneys. Accountants, banking professionals and paralegals may also benefit from attending.