Keep up with the Latest Single Member LLC Changes and Challenges
Maintain a competitive edge! In this up-to-the-minute program, seasoned faculty will provide you with single member LLC updates and hot topics - including single member LLC veil piercing, single member LLC operating agreements, tax issues and much more. Go beyond the basics and sharpen your knowledge and skills - register today!
- Get up to date with the latest single member LLC law changes, rules and regs.
- Delve into the latest developments on single member LLC veil piercing.
- Uncover sophisticated asset protection strategies.
- Explore the more nuanced aspects of single member LLC tax treatment.
- Review recent single member LLC case law and implications for practice.
All times are shown in Eastern time
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM, Bradford E. Block
- Single Member LLC Law Changes, New Rules and Regulations
- Protection Against Inside Debts (Piercing the LLC Veil) - New Insight
- Filing Annual Reports and Annual Minutes - Traps for The Unwary
- The Single Member LLC and the Charging Order - Beyond the Basics
- Single Member LLC Operating Agreements
- When to Choose the Wyoming and Nevada Single Member LLCs
12:45 PM - 2:15 PM, Jeffrey R. Matsen
- Disregarded Entity Tax Status Complications
- Single Member LLC or Sub S Corp
- The Nook and Albright Cases
- Advanced Asset Protection Strategies
- Set up a Holding or Parent Company in Wyoming, Nevada or Delaware to Own Your Other LLCs
- Review of the Latest Case Law
- Rental Properties
- The Single Member Series LLC
- The Single Member LLC in Estate Planning
- Attorney Check Lists and Memos
This program is designed for attorneys. It may also benefit accountants, financial planners, presidents/vice presidents, and paralegals.