ITIL® Practitioner offers practical guidance to support your business' objectives, developing the skills to apply ITIL® concepts in the organization, ensuring business value by delivering fit-for-purpose and fit-for-use services.
Upon successful completion of the educations and examination components, related to this certification, candidates can expect to: Be able to use IT Service Management concepts that are important drivers of Continual Service ImprovementBe able to apply the ITSM guiding principles in a real-world contextBe able to apply the CSI approach to manage improvements in a given organizational contextBe able to use metrics and measurement to enable continual service improvementBe able to communicate effectively to enable continual service improvementBe able to apply organizational change management to support continual service improvement
- Scenario based learning
- The CSI approach
- Get to know each other
- Introduction to the scenario
- The CSI approach: What is the vision? Where are we now?
Organizational Change Management (OCM)
- Purpose and approaches
- Essentials for successful Improvement
- Implementing Successful Change
- Continual Improvement of OCM
- The CSI approach: Where do we want to be?
- Good communication
- Communication Principles
- Communication Techniques
- Types of communication
- The CSI Approach: How do we get there?
Metrics & Measurements
- Measurements and Metrics in CSI
- Cascades and Hierarchies
- Metrics Categories
Check, Control, and Redirect
- The CSI approach: Did we get there?
- The CSI approach: How do we keep the momentum?
- The guiding principles
- Applying the guiding principles
- ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
IT Professionals, IT Support Staff, Application, Project and Business Managers, any member of an IT team involved in the delivery of services.