Compare the Two Major Approaches to Tax Planning and Weigh the Pros and Cons of Each
Are you confident in the way you approach tax planning for all your clients? This incisive legal guide will give you the latest knowledge of federal and state tax laws and regulations and get you up to speed on the best tools to comply with new restrictions and minimize your clients' tax burdens. Register today!
- Gauge the effectiveness of the old estate planning tools in the new realities of tax planning.
- Clarify why and how your clients may want to claim the portability exemption.
- Make the best use of the basis step-up rules.
All times are shown in Eastern time
10:00 - 11:30 AM, Gordon S. Jack
- New Tax Consequences of Traditional Estate Planning Tools
- Planning with Portability
11:45 AM - 1:15 PM, Haleh C. Naimi
- Federal and State Tax Update
- New Tools that Focus on Income Tax and Step-up in Basis
This legal tax guide is designed for attorneys. It will also benefit accountants and CPAs, certified financial planners, enrolled agents, and paralegals.