Effectively Help Clients Take on the IRS
Do you know how to negotiate with the IRS to find the best possible solution for a client's federal and state tax problems? In this program, seasoned faculty will share practical tax law knowledge and provide you with real-world, effective strategies for defending against aggressive IRS actions. Leverage your client's rights and protect their assets - register today!
- Get caught up on the latest rules and regulations, and find out how to apply them in practice.
- Tactfully handle a variety of tax problems including audits, tax liens, IRS levies and more.
- Learn how to successfully negotiate an IRS offer in compromise.
Session Time: 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: Catherine Joy
- Legislative Update; Rule and Regulation Changes
- IRS Taxation Rules You MUST Know
- The Consumer Financial Bureau (CFPB) and Tax Debt - Update
- Advantageously Negotiate Offers in Compromise and Stop/Remove/Defend
- Audits and Appeals
- Statute of Limitations
- Wage Garnishment and Bank Levy
- Seizure of Assets
- Tax Liens; Delinquent Tax Returns
- Payroll Tax Issues
- How to Make Applicable Offers in Compromise
- Strategic Tax Payment Agreements
- Top 5 IRS Tax Investigation Techniques
- Case Law Update
This program is designed for attorneys. CPAs, enrolled agents and paralegals may also benefit.