Are You Prepared for Updates to the TRID?
Upcoming TRID changes, while welcomed by the industry, also create numerous unanswered questions. Real estate professionals, mortgage lenders and their attorneys need legal clarity on these changes if they want to avoid potential CFPB scrutiny. Attend this concise yet comprehensive overview of TRID updates and help your clients sidestep potential liability pitfalls. Take away valuable information to clarify current CFPB enforcement gray areas. Register today!
- Get the latest updates you need to proactively prepare for TRID changes.
- Know when TRID compliance efforts are truly seen as in good faith by the CFPB.
- Recognize the loan estimate triggers that require gathering of additional information.
Session Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: Geoffrey C. Jacobson
- The New TRID Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: What You Need to Know
- Compliance Efforts: When are They Truly in Good Faith?
- Loan Estimate Triggers and Gathering Additional Information
- Good Faith Loan Estimates: How Much Leeway is There?
- Corrected Closing Disclosures and Waiting Periods
- Correcting Self-Identified Errors
- Bona Fide Error Defense
- Moving Forward: What to do to Prepare
This program is designed for attorneys. It may also be of benefit for bankers, lending officers and real estate professionals.