Avoid, Manage and Leverage Formation, Tax and Operating Agreement Oversights
We asked. You told us what the most common issues are that you encounter daily with your LLC clients. This practical course, taught by seasoned faculty who overcome these hurdles on a consistent basis, will give you the exact mechanisms you need to tackle the problems you combat most. Register today!
- Determine when and how to use the LLC, as opposed to the S Corp.
- Uncover all the uses (and liabilities) of using LLCs in connection with trusts and tax planning.
- Review real-world operating agreement provisions gone wrong, including distribution, allocation, capital call and voting.
- Tackle tax mistakes made during LLC formation, change of tax status, conversion and reorganization.
- Assess series LLC mistakes that are commonly made.
Session Time: 2:00 - 3:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: Michele Marxkors Kelsaw
- Special Allocations in the Operating Agreement - Top Issues
- Using an LLC to Purchase Real Estate
- LLC or S-Corp - Which One to Use?
- Series LLCs Mistakes
- Single Member LLCs Pitfalls
- Using LLCs for Estate Planning - Common Oversights
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.