Protect Your Organization
An IRS audit can be a distressing and time-consuming process for nonprofit organizations that have worked hard to remain transparent and legal in their operations. The IRS is increasing its number of non-profit audits so it is imperative that attorneys, accountants and directors understand how to stay off the IRS' radar, and in the worst case scenario, know what to expect during an audit. Register today!
- Understand what types of events or document errors can trigger an IRS audit.
- Identify the various sanctions the IRS can impose on a non-profit for not complying with regulations.
- Review effective techniques for avoiding an audit and staying off the IRS radar.
Session Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern
Presented by Anita L. Pelletier
- Documents/Events That Trigger an Audit
- Private Inurement and Private Benefit Mistakes
- Executive Compensation Errors
- Incorrectly Handling Donations
- Excess Benefit Transaction Oversights
- Penalties for Non-Compliance
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals and accountants will also benefit.