Avoid Lawsuits and Costly Penalties
Consumers work to evade paying past due accounts aggressively, and consumer protection laws are only complicating the collections process. If you or your company utilizes telephone solicitation methods to recover unpaid balances then this is a program you can't afford to miss. Ensure you are legally phoning consumers and avoid inadvertently violating the TCPA or the FDCPA. Remain up to date and register today!
- Receive clarification on TCPA regulations and compliance issues.
- Get caught up on current violations, enforcement efforts, rules and regulations.
- Delve into compliant yet effective telephone contact techniques under the FDCPA and TCPA.
Session Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern
Presented by: James E. Chapman
- Who Must Comply? Identifying the Current Violations...
- Knowing the Debtor - New Issues Under the CFPB
- Using Third Party Debt Collection Phone Messages
- Locating and Notifying the Debtor Under the New Regs and Rules
- Legal Obligations of the Caller - Practical How-to's
- Exploring Dynamic (and Compliant) Telephone Contact Techniques Under the FDCPA, CFPB and TCPA
- Offering Solutions to the Debtor
- Handling Denials and Extension Requests
- Managing Exceptions and Exemptions
- Handling Jurisdiction Issues
- Settling Statutory Damages
- Using Potential Defenses to Liability
This program is designed for attorneys. It may also benefit collection professionals, banking and lending professionals, credit managers and accountants.