Effectively Handle Parental Alienation in Custody Cases
What happens when a parent uses alienation tactics to alter the outcome of a custody decision? Are you prepared to assist your client in proving such actions are unmerited? This insightful course will walk you through the steps to take to prove allegations of parental alienation with a look at the challenges faced, how to work with experts and gather the evidence necessary to prove your case. Protect your clients' interests for a favorable outcome - register today!
- Learn how to differentiate between alienation and child abuse.
- Discuss how to effectively handle dishonest abuse allegations.
- Explore ways to get critical evidence and expert testimony admitted by the court.
- Review approaches that will convince a judge to take the appropriate steps to eliminate alienation.
Session Time: 1:00 - 2:30 PM Eastern Time
Presenter: Andy Bartelt
- Are the Parent's Actions Parental Alienation or Child Abuse?
- Proving Gatekeeping - Top Challenges
- Fighting Against False Abuse Allegations
- Working With the Guardian Ad Litem, Parenting Evaluators and Parenting Coordinators
- Evidence and Expert Testimony - Admissibility Challenges
- Witness Examination: Credibility, Clarity, Overstepping, Inaccuracy, and Addressing Case Weaknesses
- Convincing the Judge on the Steps to Take to Treat or Eliminate Alienation
This course is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit from attending.