Identify Hidden Traps, Avoid Liability and Minimize Veil Piercing
In this fast-paced, high-level LLC course, veteran attorney faculty will show you how to quickly identify tax risks and choose the best entity for your client, smoothly transfer the title, create unique ways to avoid LLC veil piercing and much more. Walk through significant asset protection laws, rules and regulations you need to know now - don't miss out on this opportunity to learn from the experts that handle these specific types of LLC formations on a daily basis. Register today!
- Learn top do's and don'ts for transferring the title.
- Get creative ways to eliminate risk when forming the LLC to purchase real estate.
- Series LLC? Single member LLC? LLP? S-Corp? or C-Corp?
- Review recent trends and case law for the plaintiff/defendant.
Session Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern
Presented by: Peter L. Kogan
- Primary Asset Protection Rules and Laws for Real Estate Investment
- Insurance Considerations, Issues and Pitfalls to Avoid - Beyond the Basics
- Transferring the Title to the Real Estate to Your LLC - Do's and Don'ts
- Critical Liability Considerations You may not Know
- Creative Ways to Minimize and Eliminate Risk When Forming the LLC to Purchase Real Estate
- Forming an LLC to Purchase Real Estate: Entity Selection Strategies
- Series LLC? Single Member LLC? LLP? S-Corp? C-Corp?
- What are the Critical Tax Considerations Based on Choice of Entity?
- Principal Non-Tax Differences
- Piercing the LLC Veil - Recent Trends and Case Law for the Plaintiff/Defense
- Best Practices for Limiting Potential LLC Veil Piercing
This program is designed for attorneys. Accountants and paralegals may also benefit.