For IT professionals, developers, software engineers, and DevOps practitioners – This boot camp provides the technical practices and tooling fundamentals necessary to begin realizing the benefits of Microservices as a foundation for IT architecture, software engineering, and service/release delivery. The workshop includes 16 hands-on exercises which give you real-world practice on the engineering tools and skills a team needs in order to realistically implement your own flavor of Microservices architecture patterns so you can address the team needs of your own organization.
- Adopt, plan or improve your transition to microservices
- Map technical practices to the business strategy behind microservices
- Navigate different tools for enabling microservices and how to use them
- Communicate with stakeholders, management, and teams regarding needs and expectations around microservices
- Get hands-on practice with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, and JFrog tools for core microservices architecture
- Get hands-on practice with the toolchain in our real-world application labs
- Build more mature DevOps practices through microservice adoption
- Understand how to refactor monolithic systems into more modular, component-based systems
- Apply microservice use cases to continuous integration, delivery, and testing
- Enable more automated testing and self-service QA capability
Substitution & Cancellation Policy:
You may cancel or reschedule up to 21 days prior to the start date of the class at no penalty. For any cancellation or reschedule requests within 21 days, the full course tuition is still due and not eligible for refund. Any paid tuition will be credited towards a future class and must be used within 12 months.
*Partner delivered courses may be subject to different cancellation terms