To enable the student to log on to SAP R/3 Release 4.6, manipulate the user interface, navigate the system, and create and configure a favorites listLearning Objectives
- Logging on - log on to SAP R/3, customize the logon menu, and change a password.
- Logging on as an end-user - log on to SAP R/3 as an end-user and change a password.
- The user interface - identify the components of the SAP user interface and explain their functions.
- Customizing your display options - explain how to change the appearance of various elements of the SAP interface.
- Easy Access menus - describe how to use the SAP Easy Access screen to navigate to and run SAP transactions.
- Creating shortcuts - create a shortcut from the desktop and from an open screen.
- Working with multiple sessions - describe how to open, navigate between, and close multiple sessions in SAP R/3 Release 4.6.
- Working with favorites - describe the function of the Favorites folder and move, rename, and delete items in the folder.