To execute application tasks simultaneously by running concurrent requests and request sets, customize the presentation of data, and manage personal user profiles, form attachments, and form flexfieldsLearning Objectives
- Concurrent Processing and Standard Request Submission - identify the features of concurrent processing and standard request submission, and submit requests and request sets.
- Stage Definition and Request Management - define stages and request parameters, and manage request processing tasks.
- Customizing Data Presentation - create a personal Navigator top ten list, and create and work with folders.
- Configuring Request Sets - configure request sets and view request set details.
- Personal Profiles and Form Attachments - manage personal profiles and form attachments.
- Using Flexfields - use flexfields to customize and search for data.