Get More Out of Each Case with Creative, Real-World Pointers
Are you making the most of each case that walks in? Do you know how to counter insurance company tactics in order to maximize recovery for settlements and verdicts? Have you uncovered the best negotiation strategies for minimizing liens? In this program, seasoned faculty will provide you with best practices and hard-won strategies that produce results at the negotiating table and in the courtroom. Enhance your skills - register today!
- Come away with practical pointers for maximizing economic damages.
- Explore approaches to proving and maximizing damages for pain and suffering.
- Learn how to most effectively use medical experts and lay witnesses.
- Minimize the impact of liens on the settlement with inventive negotiating tips.
Session Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: Cari L. Sheehan
- Maximizing Lost Earning Capacity and Other Economics
- Pain and Suffering Damages: Proving and Maximizing
- Building Damages in a Wrongful Death Case
- Effectively Using Experts and Lay Witnesses
- Countering Adjuster and Defense Tactics for Limiting Damages
- Liens: Best Strategies for Minimizing/Eliminating
- Creatively Using Motions in Limine and Objections
- Maximizing Damages at Trial
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.