Ensure Full Compliance with MSP and MMSEA Requirements
Failure to comply with the MMSEA or MSP can be costly. And with CMS regularly issuing new regulations and guidance, it's important to have a strong grasp of current requirements. Are you in full compliance? Our faculty will bring you up to speed with the latest developments and simplify compliance obligations for insurers and counsel. Register today!
- Understand the present regulatory and enforcement landscape.
- Get a strong grasp of MMSEA Section 111 reporting requirements.
- Find out how to proceed when faced with complicating circumstances.
- Know your obligations regarding conditional payments and future medicals.
- Navigate the recovery process and gain settlement tips to avoid trouble.
Session time: 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM Eastern
Presented by Rafael Gonzalez
- The Regulatory and Enforcement Landscape
- MMSEA Section 111: MSP Mandatory Reporting and Liability
- Complicating Issues: Analysis of Unique Circumstances
- MSP Statute: Obligations Regarding Conditional Payments
- Future Medicals/Medicare Set-Aside Arrangements
- Recovery Process Overview and the New Portal
- Working with Plaintiffs and Their Counsel
- Settlement Terms and Payment
This program is designed for attorneys. Insurance professionals and paralegals may also benefit.