Build more powerful and more accurate forecasting models to better analyze financial data, predict revenues and costs, assess risks—and justify critical business decisions.
In this course, you will build robust financial forecasts and models, learn tips and tools, analyze the results, and learn how to communicate key data to decision makers in your organization. Build the model. . .generate the forecast. . .drive the business. Create more powerful and accurate forecasting models that steer you to fast-track, business-improving decision making.
How You Will Benefit
- Create effective financial models that meet your business needs
- Quantify the uncertainty inherent in forecasting models with various risk analysis techniques
- Make better, more profitable business decisions using advanced financial modeling methods
- Evaluate patterns in your historical data
- Identify and utilize key business drivers and integrate them into your forecast
- Effectively communicate the results of your models to team members and senior management
What You Will Cover
- Working with advanced Excel modeling techniques such as simulation add-ins
- Creating your own model from real-world examples
- Analyzing and applying diagnostics to validate your forecast
- Understanding how Monte Carlo simulations handle uncertainty
Note: Please bring a PC laptop equipped with Excel.
Those with minimal finance experience should attend AMA’s Fundamentals of Finance and Accounting: Course ID 272546
Transfer, Cancellation and Refund Policy. For Classroom, Live Online and Webinar programs, you may transfer to a future session, send someone to take your place or cancel without penalty at any time up to three weeks prior to your program. If you provide AMA with less than three weeks’ notice, or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire program fee. Programs included in AMA OnDemand offerings are not eligible for substitution, transfer, cancellation, return or refund. We appreciate that this is an important investment for you and your company and would like to accommodate your needs the best we can. Please call us if you have any questions
Who Should Attend
Analysts and executive-level managers who work with
financial models and need a refresher course on modeling methods—as well
as experienced financial professionals who have not built models on a