This course includes Cisco Training Exclusives
EXCLUSIVE TO GLOBAL KNOWLEDGE - Accelerate your Cisco learning experience with complimentary access to the IT Skills Video On-Demand Library, Introduction to Cybersecurity digital learning course, course recordings, IT Resource Library, and digital courseware.
As businesses undertake a digital transformation, working towards a journey to deliver on the promises of the digital business roadmap, it is incumbent upon the technology partners to suitably deliver value above and beyond the technology components. This journey from the Cisco side began in 2013 with the launch of the business outcomes sales approach, and is now evolving into a Business Architecture lead process, expanding the scope, and increasing the role of the Cisco Business Architect in the process.
Applying the Cisco Business Architecture Techniques is a 3 day ILT that covers in depth principal concepts and tools that are central to the Business Lead sales process. Built upon the four pillars of the Enterprise Architecture framework, this course develops and builds skills around understanding the business model of the customer, the current state analysis, and a roadmap to a desired outcome on the business transformation roadmap.
Module 1: Applying the Cisco Business Architecture Techniques
- Lesson 1: Motivating Change and Behavior for Engagement
- Lesson 2: Understanding the Business
- Lesson 3: Preparing to Engage with the Customer
- Lesson 4: Identifying Business Possibilities, Opportunities, and Needs
- Lesson 5: Defining Business Capabilities, Solutions, and Outcomes
- Lesson 6: Delivering the Message to the Business
- Lesson 7: Executing on the Plan
- Lesson 8: Course Review and Next Steps
Module 2: HES Case Study
- Lesson 1: Account Brief and Background
- Lesson 2: Customer Meeting Information
- Lesson 3: Corporate Investor Presentation
- Lesson 4: Strategic IT Roadmap
SE, CSE, CSA, Business Architect, Enterprise Architect