Transforming teamwork and collaboration inside and outside the organization becomes more critical in a modern workspace. In this course students will learn how to leverage Office 365 Collaboration Workloads to improve your organizations productivity, suchCOURSE OBJECTIVES:
After completing this course, students will be able to:Evaluate available technological tools.Analyze business requirements.Develop governance for digital transformation.Implement application management governance.Manage user adoption and change.Monitor collaboration solutions.Evaluate Office 365 collaboration workloads.
Evaluating Office 365 Collaboration Workloads
- Evaluating available technological tools
- Analyzing business requirements
Planning and Developing Governance
- Developing Governance for digital transformation
- Implementing application management governance
- User adoption and change management
- Monitoring collaboration solutions
Managing Office 365 collaboration workloads
- Managing Office 365 collaboration workloads
- Managing Stream capabilities
- Managing Yammer capabilities
- Managing Flow and PowerApps capabilities
This course is for the Microsoft 365 teamwork administrator role. The role is responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Azure workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and adoption. They manage apps, services, and supporting infrastructure to meet business requirements. The administrator is aware of and can differentiate between products and services but may not directly manage each product or service.