Get Up to Date on Recent Changes and Avoid Costly Missteps
Are you ready for new LLC rules and regulations coming your way? Are you able to use them to your client's advantage? From new tax rates to savvy ways to take advantage of deductions, your clients depend on you to maximize savings while remaining in legal compliance. Join us as our expert faculty brings you up to speed on the latest LLC developments. Register today!
- Strategically use new corporate tax rates to maximize savings.
- Take advantage of recent changes with new LLC business tactics.
- Ensure your clients comply with new IRS rules for partnerships and LLCs.
- Get new methods to calculate deductions, reduce taxable LLC income and more.
2:00 - 3:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: Naya K. Pearlman
How the New H.R. 1 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Impacts LLCs, S-Corps, C-Corps, Partnerships an Sole Proprietorships
- The New 21 Percent Tax Rate for Corporations - What is it Exactly?
- How to Strategically Use the New Lower C Corporation Rates to Your Client's Advantage
- The New 20 Percent QBI Deduction (H.R. 1, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, IRC Section 199A Pass-Through Tax Break): What it is and Who it Affects
- Choice of Entity Under the New Tax Law and QBI Deduction Strategies for Pass-Through Entities
- S Corporation Tax Tactics: Salary vs. Profits
- New QBI Income Reduction Strategies for LLCs
- Additional LLC Business Strategies - Such as Hiring More W-2 Employees
- New Ways to Calculate Deductions - Case Example
3:45 - 5:15 PM Eastern
Presenter: Valerie Sasaki
The New IRS Rules for Partnerships and LLCs - and Their Big Impact!
- What do the New Rules Say? What are the Implications?
- Who's Impacted? What You May Not Know . . .
- Time Frame of Significant Changes, New Deadlines and Effective Dates
- IRS Form 1065 K-1: Changes (and Clarification)
- Who Can Elect Out of the New Provisions?
- Impact on the LLC Operating Agreement: Changes You Need to Make NOW
- What is the Partnership Now Directly Liable for?
- Current vs. New Rules Governing Federal Tax Audits of Entities
- Can Modifications Occur? When?
- New IRS Procedures You Need to Know
- What Does All This Mean?
This program is for attorneys. Accountants and paralegals may also benefit.