To identify how to create secure serviced components and implement key aspects of messaging
- Serviced Component Creation and Registration - identify how to create, configure, and register serviced components.
- Serviced Component Security - identify how to build secure serviced components.
- Creating and Securing a Serviced Component - create, configure, and secure a serviced component in an application, given a scenario.
- Message Queuing - identify how to perform key message queuing tasks in a distributed application environment.
- Sent Messages and Message Queues - identify how to implement message sending in a distributed application environment.
- Received Messages and Message Queues - identify how to implement message receipt in a distributed application environment.
- Working with a Message Queue and Messages - create a message queue, and send and receive messages, given a scenario.
- Acknowledgements, Response Details, and Queuing Rules - identify how to request acknowledgement for messages, create a response queue, and apply a rule to a message queue.
- Message Cryptography and Authentication - identify how to implement message encryption, decryption, and authentication.
- Implementing Message Security - outline the steps for encryption and authentication in messages, and complete the code to implement message security, given a scenario.
Individuals who wish to use the .NET Framework 2.0 with Visual Studio 2005 and Visual Basic 2005 to develop distributed applications; individuals preparing for the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - Distributed Application Development (70-529) exam