To identify how to create, debug, host, and deploy remoting applications, and to identify how to call methods asynchronously and implement events in remoting applications
- Remotable Types and Object Lifetimes in C# - identify how to create and serialize remotable types and to identify how to manage the lifetime of remote objects.
- Remoting Applications in C# - identify how to build remoting host .NET applications and remoting client .NET applications.
- Remoting Application Debugging and Deployment in C# - identify how to debug, host, and deploy remoting applications.
- Creating and Debugging a Remoting Application in C# - create and debug a remoting application, given a scenario.
- Asynchronous Remote Method Calls in C# - identify how to call remote methods asynchronously.
- Event Implementation in Remoting Applications in C# - identify how to implement events in remoting applications.
- Implementing Asynchronous Calls and Remote Events in C# - complete the code to call a remote method asynchronously and implement an event hander for the events of a remote object, given a scenario.
Individuals who wish to use the .NET Framework 2.0 with Visual Studio 2005 and C# 2005 to develop distributed applications; individuals preparing for the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - Distributed Application Development (70-529) exam