This course covers the aspects of marketing that are essential to marketing an e-learning solution within an organization. It focuses on the required change of organizational mindset to one that supports anytime, anywhere learning. The three important marketing channels are covered - through a champion, culture change and communication plan. The course then looks at each of the key player groups within an organization that need to be understood and brought on board for an effective marketing and implementation of your e-learning solution: Executives, Learners, HR, and Trainers. The most common concerns of these groups are identified, and guidelines for winning their support.
- Identify guidelines for creating the buzz for your e-learning solution.
- Identify characteristics of an organizational mindset that is receptive to e-learning.
- Identify the stages in selling e-learning internally.
- Identify features of pull marketing and push selling.
- Identify components of an e-learning marketing plan.
- Identify characteristics of the role of an effective e-learning champion.
- Identify ways of effecting changes to the learning culture.
- Identify guidelines for achieving an effective communication campaign.
- Identify common management concerns regarding e-learning.
- Identify guidelines for selling e-learning to executives.
- Identify guidelines for creating the business case for e-learning.
- Identify common concerns for learners.
- Identify benefits to the learner of self managing their competency portfolio.
- Identify guidelines for selling e-learning to learners.
- Identify guidelines for getting HR on board.
- Identify benefits to HR of using e-learning in skills development.
- Identify common concerns for trainers regarding e-learning.
- Identify arguments for convincing trainers of the merits of e-learning.
Professionals who need guidance and the tools necessary to successfully implement e-Learning programs - such as Executives, Directors, Managers in large organizations (Fortune 500, etc.). It will also be of interest to Line Managers who are charged with implementing an e-learning solution, and the general learner interested in e-Learning..