To read, validate, and write data in XML documents, to read data, write data, and handle events in the XML Document Object Model (DOM), and to create custom mobile web applications
- The XmlReader and XmlTextReader Classes in .NET 2.0 - identify the code used to read data with the XmlReader and XmlTextReader classes.
- XmlNodeReader, XmlValidatingReader, and XmlWriter - identify the classes and code used to read node trees, validate XML data, and write XML data.
- The DOM and XML Document Nodes in .NET 2.0 - identify the classes and code to read XML data into the XML Document Object Model (DOM) and work with nodes in an XML document.
- XML Writing from the DOM and DOM Event Handling - identify the code to write data in XML format from the XML Document Object Model (DOM), to handle DOM events, and to modify XML declarations.
- Working with XML and the DOM in .NET 2.0 - read XML data, validate XML data, load data into the XML Document Object Model (DOM), and handle DOM events.
- Mobile Web-application Creation in .NET 2.0 - create a new mobile web-application project.
- Mobile Web-application Customization in .NET 2.0 - customize mobile web applications.
- Creating a Device-specific Mobile Web Application - create a mobile web application that is customized to display controls differently for specific device types.
Individuals who wish to use the .NET Framework 2.0 with Visual Studio 2005, Visual Basic 2005, and ASP.NET 2.0 to develop web-based client applications; individuals preparing for the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 – Web-Based Client Development (70-528) exam