IT organizations need to ensure that their services are operating properly. Service Operation processes are important because they enable organizations to correctly perform, manage, and control their day-to-day operations. This course is intended to help learners understand the Service Operation processes within the ITIL Service Lifecycle.
- Recognize how to measure, and how to identify the challenges to, effective Incident Management
- Match Incident Management roles with responsibilities
- Sequence examples of the steps in the Incident Management process
- Recognize how to respond to an incident in a given example
- Recognize examples of event types
- Identify the terms pertaining to Access Management
- Match Event Management and Access Management roles with their responsibilities
- Identify Request Fulfillment roles and responsibilities
- Recognize how to handle problems using the Known Error Database
- Match the Problem Management roles with responsibilities
- Recognize Service Operation process objectives, roles, and terms and how to handle a problem in a given example
For information technology managers and support personnel who seek to improve and streamline the processes used to support the deployment of information technology within a business organization and individuals preparing for the ITIL V3 Foundation exam.