To outline the processes and considerations for securing client machines and securing remote access
- Hardening clients for Windows Server 2003 - recognize relevant steps for addressing threats to client machines.
- SUS update strategy for Windows Server 2003 - determine a suitable security update process in a given scenario.
- Securing client machines in Windows Server 2003 - design an appropriate strategy for securing client machines in a given scenario.
- Securing the IAS infrastructure in Windows Server 2003 - recognize steps to secure the IAS server against specific threats.
- Remote access policies for Windows Server 2003 - determine an appropriate remote access policy for a given scenario.
- Securing remote authentication in Windows Server 2003 - determine an appropriate strategy to secure remote authentication in a given scenario.
Systems engineers, systems analysts, IT consultants, and support professionals tasked with planning and maintaining a Windows Server 2003 network infrastructure; learners preparing for certification in the Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) program