To implement authentication and configure application security using CAS in .NET applications
- Introducing CAS - identify how Code Access Security (CAS) is implemented.
- Permissions and permission sets - recognize how to create and use code access permissions in a given scenario.
- Configuring CAS - use the Code Access Security Policy tool (CASPol) to configure Code Access Security (CAS) in a given scenario.
- Overriding code access security checks - recognize how to override CAS.
- Using CAS for application security - implement application security using CAS.
- Handling partially trusted applications - identify strategies for handling partially trusted applications and unmanaged code.
- .NET security policy components - identify the components and functionality of .NET security policy.
- Best practices for .NET security policy - identify best practices for implementing .NET security policy.
- Managing .NET security policy - determine the issues and best practices involved in administering .NET security policy.
- The .NET Framework security architecture - identify the core components of the .NET Framework security architecture and their security features.
- Security tools - use the .NET Framework Configuration tool and the Permission View tool to manage security policy in a given scenario.
- Using security tools - implement VB.Net security using the .NET Framework Configuration tool and the Permission View tool.
All organizations, businesses, or individual .NET application developers desiring to learn how to develop and implement secure applications