To create roles, set up Delegated Administration, create registration processes for roles, run audit reports, monitor users, and enable the AuditTrail feature
- Introduction to Roles - recognize the advantages associated with using roles as a method of user management and access control.
- Role Creation - create a role, given a scenario.
- Creating a Role - complete the tasks for creating a role, given a scenario.
- Delegated Administration Overview - recognize the characteristics of Delegated Administration and identify some of the permissions that can be delegated to local administrators.
- Delegated Administration Implementation - implement Delegated Administration, given a scenario.
- Registration-process Creation - create a registration process for a role, given a scenario.
- Setting up Delegated Administration and Registration - perform the preliminary steps for setting up Delegated Administration and create a registration process for a role, given a scenario.
- Sign-On Audit Reports and User Monitoring - run Sign-On Audit reports and monitor users, given a scenario.
- AuditTrail Implementation - enable the AuditTrail feature, given a scenario.
- Auditing Resources - run and view the appropriate Sign-On Audit report, given a scenario.
Technical consultants; functional implementers; system analysts and any individual who is responsible for implementing and managing the 11i E-Business Suite