To administer isolated storage protection, determine how application isolation, security namespaces, and role-based security are implemented in the .NET development environment, and create and configure ACLs and DACLs
- Using ACLs - use access control lists (ACLs) to secure access to systems and objects in a given scenario.
- Using DACLs - create a discretionary access control list (DACL), given a scenario.
- Working with ACLs and DACLs - create and implement an ACL and a DACL.
- Introducing isolated storage - identify the purpose and functionality of isolated storage.
- Implementing isolated storage - store and retrieve data using isolated storage.
- Using isolated storage - perform isolated storage tasks.
- Application isolation in the .NET Framework - recognize the advantages of isolation boundaries in the .NET Framework.
- Using application isolation - identify how to use isolation to secure .NET applications.
All organizations, businesses, or individual .NET application developers desiring to learn how to develop and implement secure applications