Stay Up to Date on IRS Rules Impacting LLCs and Partnerships
Why spend countless hours trying to interpret and decipher IRS rule changes concerning LLCs and partnerships? This insightful course will take a closer look at the new rules and provide guidance on who is impacted. Don't miss this chance to get up to date with the latest developments - order today!
- Understand what is included in the new rules and the implications they may have for different business clients.
- Review the rule implementation timeline for changes to remain in compliance with changing deadlines.
- Discuss the effect new IRS rules will have on future mergers and acquisitions.
1:00 PM to 4:15 PM Eastern Standard Time
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM, Neal B. Jannol
- What Tax Reform Means for LLCs and Other Pass-Through Entities
- How Big are These Changes, Really?
- What do the New Partnership Rules Say? What are the Implications?
- Who's Impacted? What You May Not Know . . .
- Time Frame of Significant Changes, Deadlines and Effective Dates
- IRS Form 1065 K-1: Changes (and Clarification)
- Who Can Elect Out of the New Provisions?
2:45 PM - 4:15 PM, Fritz Niswanger
- Impact on the LLC Operating Agreement: Changes You Need to Make NOW
- What is the Partnership Now Directly Liable For?
- New Rules Governing Federal Tax Audits of Entities
- Can Modifications Occur? When?
- New IRS Procedures You Need to Know
- What Does All This Mean?
- Significant Case Law
This course is designed for attorneys. Accountants and paralegals will also benefit.