Ensure Full Compliance While Effectively Collecting Debts
Collecting consumer debts can be difficult. Collecting consumer debts while complying with the FDCPA's onerous rules and requirements is even more difficult. Do you know how to get results without overstepping your legal bounds? In this program, seasoned faculty will show you practical tips for ensuring full compliance with the FDCPA without compromising your effectiveness. Uncover best compliance practices and mitigate litigation risks - register today!
- Update your collections practices to reflect the latest FDCPA trends and changes.
- Keep compliance simple: save additional time and money by knowing what's really required.
- Uncover effective written and verbal communication strategies that don't break the law.
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Gregory D. Delev
- How Proposed Recent FDCPA Changes Impact You
- Guaranteeing the Debt Has Been Verified
- Putting Together Written Notifications That Get Results
- Verbal Communication That Compliantly and Successfully Provides Answers
- Ensuring Messages Contain ALL Necessary Information
- Discussing Litigation with the Consumer and Third Parties
- Maintain a Script of Questions and Responses to Stay on Task
This program is designed for attorneys. Debt collectors, accountants and paralegals may also benefit.