Leveraging the Latest Information to Qualify Clients for Benefits
Benefits rules and procedures are constantly in flux, and having up-to-the-minute information is crucial to provide clients in need of benefits with practical advice. This timely briefing will give you a condensed summary of the changes in Medicaid and VA benefits planning. Don't fall behind - order today!
- Get an up-to-date review of Medicaid eligibility rules: categorical, resource, and transfer.
- Hear the latest on the veteran benefits changing eligibility rules.
- Find out how ABLE accounts and SNTs can be used to enhance LTC planning.
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Colleen D. Bratkovich
- VA Benefits Updates: Eligibility, Amounts and Limits
- The VA Asset Look-Back Rule
- (Re)Evaluating VA Benefits Planning Strategies
- Medicaid Updates: State Highlights, Federal Initiatives and Funding Issues
- Medicaid Rules and Rulings: What You Must Know Now
- Update on Medicaid Long-Term Care Spousal Impoverishment Rules
- Current Medicaid Eligibility Guidelines and Application Procedures
- Medicaid Planning 2020: What Works, What Doesn't
- Converting Countable Into Exempt Assets
- Transfers and Other Asset Planning Techniques
- Spenddown and Other Income Planning Strategies
- SNTs and ABLE Accounts: New Rules, Guidance and TCJA Impacts
This timely program is geared towards attorneys. Accountants, estate planners, trust officers, tax professionals, nursing home administrators, and paralegals may also benefit from attending.