Important Course Information
- Familiarity with project work, either as a project manager or as another role on a project – this course is not designed to teach people how to be a project manager, it is in tended to provide an agile framework to those who already have some basic project experience.
- Familiarity with agile product development (for example, Scrum) – this course builds on product development experience to encompass the entire agile project lifecycle, not just development aspects.
- This course is accredited by APMG.
- There are a few hours of pre-course reading required.
- On Evenings 1 and 2 there will be some sample exam questions set as homework. It is important to set aside some time to complete this extra work – candidates who are able to complete both the pre-reading and the homework achieve significantly better exam results.
- The Foundation exam will be administered during class.
- Foundation exam: 40 minutes, 50 multiple-choice questions, passing score is 50%, closed book.
- APMG Exam no shows, or late cancels/reschedules will result in a £20 fee to the candidate directly from APMG.
Attendees who have successfully completed the exam are gifted 1-year membership with Agile Business Consortium. Individual Consortium membership offers the following benefits:
- Online webinars
- Member training days
- 20% discount on items in the Consortium’s web-ship, including general events such as the Agile Business Conference
- Latest templates
Eligible candidates will automatically receive an email invitation from The Consortium to active their membership.
If a customer would like to cancel or transfer their course, they must notify Learning Tree prior to two weeks before the start date of the course or within seven days of registration. If a customer transfers to another course prior to two weeks before the start date or within seven days of registration of the course in which originally enrolled, 100% of any prepaid course tuition will be applied toward the course tuition for the subsequent course. If a customer needs to cancel an enrollment two weeks prior to the start of the class or within seven days of registration, we will refund 100% of any prepaid course tuition for that enrollment. If a customer does need to transfer or cancel a course within two weeks of the start date of the course or after seven days from the date of registration, a fee equal to 50% of the price of the course will be assessed for any standard attendances.