Keep Your Knowledge and Advice Current
With the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act came big changes to tax-exempt organizations. Are you in the know with these new rules? If not, you need to be! Such changes as new rules for excise tax, UBTI/UBIT changes, modifications regarding deductions for local lobbying expenditures and many more are having major impacts on tax-exempts. Don't miss out on this opportunity to hear from expert faculty regarding these timely topics. Order today!
- Review income tax withholding changes.
- Discover changes to net operating losses.
- Examine the new rules regarding tax-exempt bonds.
Session time: 1:00 - 2:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: Leonard M. Cole
- Income Tax Withholding Changes
- New Rules for Excise Tax on Employee Compensation and Endowments
- Changes to UBTI/UBIT
- Changes to Net Operating Losses
- New Rules Regarding Tax-Exempt Bonds
- Deductions for Local Lobbying Expenditures
- New Definition of Tangible Personal Property Items
This program is designed for attorneys. Accountants will also benefit.