Critical Updates on Tax Planning and Reporting
Tax laws and regulations governing trusts and estates have undergone significant changes recently. Are you confident all the tools, forms and procedures you use are up to date? This timely tax update offers a focused summary of the knowledge you'll need to ensure you offer up-to-the-minute legal advice on all things tax in estate administration. Register today!
- Get a refresher on how tax basis adjustment rules and tactics have changed.
- Determine which tax forms to use and when.
- Brush up on the latest IRS guidance and enforcement efforts.
- Anticipate the effects of recent trust tax rules on administration of the estates.
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Rod K. Sutherland
- TCJA Update
- Fiduciary and Investment Rules Updates
- Tax Basis Adjustments
- Income in Respect of a Decedent
- New Forms and Procedures You Need to Know About
- Changes in Trust Taxation and Tax Reporting that Affect Estate Administration
- Section 645 Elections
- When Should You File Form 706?
- IRAs Taxation
- Recent IRS Guidance and Enforcement Priorities
This timely tax update is designed for attorneys. It will also benefit accountants, tax professionals, fiduciaries and paralegals.