The Latest Guidance on Leave, Shutdowns, Travel, Events and Risk Management
Does our company need to update our leave policies? At what point do we need to send employees home?
Emergency leave legislation, event and travel risks, and interim policy concerns have produced more questions than answers among employers seeking to protect workers and mitigate risks during the ongoing spread of coronavirus.
Get clarity on how to respond to the top legal issues facing organizations today and practical guidance for preparing for what comes next. Order today!
- Take a pulse on the latest developments in emergency coronavirus leave legislation.
- Learn best practices for issuing emergency policies on leave, telecommuting and social distancing.
- Get guidance on approaching event cancellations, travel restrictions and office closings.
- Explore risks surrounding termination, discrimination and privacy concerns.
Please note: No reference materials or credit will be available for this program.
Session time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Eastern
Presenter: Rebecca J. Bernhard
- Paid and Unpaid Leave Requirements and Policies
- Telecommuting/Social Distancing and Office Closings
- Travel and Event Cancellation
- Termination, Discrimination and Privacy Concerns
- Where Do We Go from Here?
This course is designed for attorneys, HR professionals, accountants and business professionals. Paralegals and paraprofessionals may also benefit.