An Essential Update on the Latest FLSA Developments
The DOL's new overtime rule recently went into effect - are you ready to advise your clients on the changes? This focused teleconference will bring you up to speed with the latest updates to the minimum salary thresholds for exempt employees. Our experienced faculty will teach you how to assist your clients with determining eligibility, staying in compliance when using commissions and incentive payments, and controlling any impact the changes may have on the bottom line. Learn what the new rule means for employers - register today!
- Learn what has changed and evaluate the impact it has on employers.
- Help your clients comply with the new rule when determining exempt vs. non-exempt status.
- Receive practical tips on determining eligibility and communicating any changes to impacted employees.
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Timothy J. Holdsworth
- New DOL Final Overtime
- Updates to the Minimum Salary Thresholds for Exempt Employees
- Impact on Highly Compensated Employees
- Changes to Use of Commissions, Bonuses and Incentive Payments
- What Does the New Rule Mean for Employers?
- Determining Eligibility
- Controlling Impact on Compensation/Payroll
- Communicating Changes to Impacted Employees
- Other Recent and Proposed FLSA Changes
This program is for attorneys. It will also benefit human resource managers, accountants, accounting/payroll personnel, and paralegals.