DevOps Engineering on AWS covers the core principles of the DevOps methodology and examines a number of use cases applicable to startup, small-medium business, and enterprise development scenarios.COURSE OBJECTIVES:
Skills leaned in this course include:Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports one or more DevOps development projectsUse AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development projectSet up Git on AWS and understand the array of options for enabling a Continuous Integration environment on AWSImplement several common Continuous Deployment use cases using AWS technologies, including blue/green deployment and A/B testingDistinguish between the array of application deployment technologies available on AWS (including AWS CodeDeploy, AWS OpsWorks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and Amazon EC2 Container Service), and decide which technology best fits a given scenarioFine tune the applications you deliver on AWS for high performance
- What is DevOps?
- Infrastructure as Code; Part 1: Design and Security
- Infrastructure as Code; Part 2: CloudFormation and Configuration Management
- Continuous Integration in the Cloud
- Continuous Delivery on AWS
- Deploying Applications on AWS; Part 1
- Deploying Applications on AWS, Part
- Putting It All Together
- Performance-Tuning Your Deployments
- Administering and Automating Your Infrastructure
This course is suitable for System Administrators and Software Developers.