Important Course Information
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic understanding of networking technologies
- Basic understanding of voice and video
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager experience including single site dial plan, single Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) gateway, and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunks.
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
Who Should Attend this Course
This course is designed primarily for network and software engineers who are interested in learning about automation and programmability and hold the following job roles:
- Network architect
- Network designer
- Network engineer
- Network manager
- Network administrator
- Acquire the knowledge to reduce the complexity and strengthen security protocols for communication applications.
- Gain hands-on experience in automating, encrypting, and securing administrative tasks and business communications.
- Acquire knowledge to prepare for the 300-810 CLICA exam.
If a customer would like to cancel or transfer their course, they must notify Learning Tree prior to two weeks before the start date of the course or within seven days of registration. If a customer transfers to another course prior to two weeks before the start date or within seven days of registration of the course in which originally enrolled, 100% of any prepaid course tuition will be applied toward the course tuition for the subsequent course. If a customer needs to cancel an enrollment two weeks prior to the start of the class or within seven days of registration, we will refund 100% of any prepaid course tuition for that enrollment. If a customer does need to transfer or cancel a course within two weeks of the start date of the course or after seven days from the date of registration, a fee equal to 50% of the price of the course will be assessed for any standard attendances.