Eligibility, Exceptions, Tax Credits and More
The Families First Coronavirus Response Act requires small and medium-sized businesses to provide paid sick or family leave for certain employees. Passed hastily and at a time when businesses are already scrambling to deal with disruptions to operations, the new law has sparked much confusion and panic. This program will lay out the new rules and requirements in clear terms and explore relief options for businesses that cannot afford to pay. Give your clients some much-needed guidance - order today!
- Break down the new rules for paid family leave and paid sick leave.
- Keep up with the latest guidance and interpretation from the Department of Labor.
- Know what options and opportunities are available to businesses that can’t afford to provide paid leave.
Please note: No reference materials or credit will be available for this program.
Session time: 12:00 - 1:00 PM Eastern
Presenters: Mary Donne Peters and Michael J. Gorby
- New Rules for Paid Family Leave
- Paid Sick Leave Requirements for Employees Impacted by the Coronavirus
- Latest Guidance and Interpretation From the DOL
- Common Questions and Answers
- Relief Options: Tax Credits, Exemption and More
- FMLA and Sick Leave Policies - Changes to Make Right Now
This program is designed for attorneys. HR professionals, accountants and paralegals may also benefit.